The recent buzz of celebrity nude scandals is a reminder for cloud storage for personal data that although we’re not all high-profile targets, we can still fall victim to hackers who gain access to our accounts.When hackers obtain one set of login credentials, they can easily attack multiple accounts that a user owns, especially if you use the same passwords across services. Creative Clarity advises all users to practice the best measures when it comes to protecting their personal information.
1. Periodically refresh passwords and security questions.
2. Enable two-step authentication.
3. Store sensitive data offline.
4. Establish strong passwords.
5. Secure your mobile phones.
6. Do not give your password or any similar information to anyone you don’t trust!
Give us a call at 615-454-5678 and let us help assist you in your security needs, or email us at email@example.com and tell us if your current site needs work. We’re here and ready to make your dreams, any size, become reality.